Sweet and light – a perfect compliment to your meal.
Cole Slaw Ingredients
- 1/2 head of green cabbage shredded
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot shaved into very thin slices
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Cole Slaw Dressing Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Mayonaise
- 2 Tbs Sour Cream
- 2 Tbs Grated White or Spanish Onion
- 2 Tbs Sugar (or try Cindy Lynn’s VooDoo as a substitute)
- 2 Tbs White Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Dry Mustard
- 2 Tsp Celery Salt
Andy’s Cole Slaw Directions
Mix the shredded cabbage and carrot well, and season with salt & pepper to taste, then mix in the dressing until well coated. Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or so. Enjoy!